I suggest you ...

Ability to Toggle Themes

Hi Shaun, Would you consider an option to toggle themes of the recent gray pro version and the previous blue ultimate version.

and thankyou for the options to turn sounds off and allow 1 bleep at 0 seconds.

ps. what chose you to change the previous beautiful blue theme with the pure white clouds and the orange running track? the theme was beautiful. what made you downgrade to a dull depressing gray theme with a lightening bolt down the middle?

kind regards.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    igr8nessigr8ness shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • igr8nessigr8ness commented  · 

Hi Shaun, thanks for replying, it a shame, that you'll tweak the gray a lil than changing it back to the previous theme, cos the theme was bang on :D now the new version is like a big dark fugly rain cloud, because the previous version had beautiful blue sky, on a lovely summers day, the track was open and your free to run on it, feeling relaxed and joyful about the run ahead :D and that was just looking at the icon wow! hehe! :D so you open the app and your greeted with the bleep test the ultimate challenge, and then you see the beautiful blue sky in all its color, and the track you dream of running on that travels around the world under the beautiful sky, the app was so inviting that you now can instantly imagine yourself running on that orange running track, under the bright blue sky, feeling the pure warmth of the sun light on my skin healing my whole body feeling the warmsoothing healing energies inside of me, and I'm already positive and inspired and motivated about the challenge we love to do :D and we haven't even started the bleep test :D and even when the outside, it might be a gray dull day, the ground is wet, a really depressing day, though inside I'm thinking about the beautiful blue sky on that warm running track feeling the inspiration and warmth, and you know, there the most easiest bleep test I've ever done since buying the app with the blue theme and pure white clouds, my friends were like come in its starting to rain, I'm like smiling and loving it and I'm continuing because inside I'm warm, I'm there on that warm running track under the bright blue sky feeling the warm sun on my skin. it was amazing and u know, I loved the feeling so much of your previous theme, I uninstalled the new app and reinstalled the old app lol, even with all that new stuff you've added inside doesn't even matter because whether or not you got great contents, if its dull inside and dull outside, then your gonna be weak before u even start the bleep test.. so for sake of Laws of Attraction, I uninstalled the gray depressing theme, and reinstalled the bright and beautiful joyful theme, and another thing the new icon, wasn't nice either, depressing too and I'm trying to be as positive as I can though it like deer hunting, tho targeting on humans, mostly the hips, and yea not nice icon either, like I've seen other bleep test and there fugly gray too, donno why follow the crowded road, there is a saying, you should always follow the road less traveled.. and another saying, new isn't always better.. and in this case, its true, new wasn't better. even if you added more contents, if the theme is depressing inside, it doesn't matter if its a bright sunny day on the outside, if you aren't got the inside sorted your outside means nothing, so go fish :) pick a beautiful theme :) you had it made with the previous theme.

• Shaun AustinAdminShaun Austin (Admin, Bleep Test) commented  · 

Hi,

I've seen your comments on iTunes and was hoping to be able to reply to you.
        First can I say thanks for being such a positive and enthusiastic user of Bleep Test, and your description of the bug in the 1.5 update enabled us to get a fix out straight away.

Secondly I/we very much value your feedback as you clearly have a great background to judge whether we are doing it right.

Lastly, we're really sorry you don't like the new theme. We will be refining it slightly over the next few updates but at the moment don't have plans to introduce a choice of themes in the near future due to time constraints, unless a significant number of people request it.

Once again, thanks for the feedback igr8ness and if you have any other suggestions of how we can improve the app please don't hesitate to post it here!

:-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base