I suggest you ...

Import records

It would be great to be able to import records from excel. Particularly useful for PE teachers.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Did anything come out of this, the export function would be really useful.

• SteveSteve commented  · 

I also would like the "import/export" functionality. Even better might be something like a csv file automatically downloaded/uploaded to an ftp server...sort of like what pocket timer does from Stevenscreek. Also, to really market this to PE teachers, include the ability to track other fitness tests like: bmi, pushups, crunches, sit-n-reach, trunk lift, etc. and track progress over time with reports.

• james.kerrisonjames.kerrison commented  · 

On a similar theme (but I don't use Excel) it would be good if you could add previous results , manually would be fine for me though.
        We use the test monthly for our bootcamp and have a bit of data we could put in there.
        Thanks

• Shaun AustinAdminShaun Austin (Admin, Bleep Test) commented  · 

Hi, not sure if you're likely to come back to check this but was it actually import or export of results to excel etc... it would be great if you could get in touch via email and I can find out more as we have some exciting developments coming which might benefit from input of PE teachers/coaches etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base