or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Shaun AustinAdminShaun Austin (Admin, Bleep Test) responded  · 

Hey guys, thankfully in recent versions the number of people having issues with sound has fallen massively.

However, there are still the odd one or two and we want EVERYONE to be able to use the app as intended so if you are having issues the first place to look is here:

http://bleeptest.uservoice.com/forums/15655-general/suggestions/178267-sound-problems-?ref=title

If you try the suggestions there first which usually sort out 99% of any issues. Failing that mail me directly at bleeptest@shaun-austin.com and we can investigate the issue further.

Just to clarify, there are thousands of people using the app with no issues and those rare cases that do are usually sorted out in the end.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wes PriestWes Priest commented  · 

Shaun,

Dude, what an insulting reply to customers. I bought this app today to use with my football team, and the interface is beautiful. But there is no sound. For you to blithely dismiss legitimate concerns from customers is bad business. Period. If you're frustrated with customers, keep it to yourself.

And I'm a little peeved that there is no sound. Shouldn't have to track down your forums (which aren't linked to on your website) to find out how to use a feature that should work out of the box.

• SteveSteve commented  · 

Same issues here. A beep test with no beeps.bah humbug. Not very useful. Is there a solution

• roarylionroarylion commented  · 

Me too. Cant find anywhere to get support on this issue. Makes the app unusable... Very poor

• Heidi ReillyHeidi Reilly commented  · 

Me too, have looked on the app store and cant seem to find the support site that you need to contact....this app is a wast of your money.

Feedback and Knowledge Base